Monday, October 31, 2022

Faithful Bible Verses For Today


God, restore us: show us the light of your face, so we may be saved. Psalm 80:3

Great are the things that the Lord has done, worthy of study by those who love them. Majestic and glorious is his work, and his righteousness abides forever. For his marvelous deeds he has won renown; the Lord is gracious and full of compassion. Psalm 111:2-4

Show us your kindness, O Lord, grant us your salvation. Let me hear what God the Lord will speak; for he will speak of peace to his people, to those who love him, and turn their hearts to him. Psalm 85:7-8

After dismissing the crowds, he went up the hill by himself to pray; and, when evening fell, he was there alone. Matthew 14:23

For you, Lord, are good and forgiving, rich in love towards all who call on you. Psalm 86:5

Forever, O Lord, is your word fixed firmly in the heavens. Psalm 119:89

Listen, O Lord, to my prayer; attend to my plea for mercy. In the day of my trouble I call on you, with assurance that you will answer me. None of the gods is like you, Lord, nor are any works like yours. Psalm 86:6-8

For great are you, and a doer of wonders; you alone are God. Teach me, O Lord, your way, that I may walk in your truth: so my heart shall rejoice in your name. I will give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart, my God, I will honor your name forever. Psalm 86:10-12

Come to me, all you who toil and are burdened, and I will give you rest! Take my yoke on you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest for your souls; for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

But you are a God of pity and grace, patient and rich in kindness and faithfulness; turn to me with your grace, O Lord. Psalm 86:15

O Lord my God, I cry for help in the day-time, in the night my cry is before you; let my prayer come into your presence, incline your ear to my cry. Psalm 88:1-2

I will sing evermore of the love of the Lord, proclaiming to all generations his faithfulness. For your love you did promise to build up forever, your faithfulness firm as the heavens themselves. Psalm 89:1-2

Then the holy assembly in heaven praised your marvelous faithfulness, Lord. For who in the skies may compare with the Lord? Who is like the Lord among the gods? Psalm 89:5-6

For the Spirit which God gave us was not a spirit of cowardice, but a spirit of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7

For you are our strength and our pride. Your favor will lift us to honor. Psalm 89:17

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praise to your name, O Most High, to declare your love in the morning, and your faithfulness in the night, with voice and a ten-stringed harp, with music that throbs on the lyre. For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord, at the work of your hands I will ring out my joy. Psalm 92:1-4

When I thought that my foot was slipping, your kindness, Lord, held me up. Psalm 94:18

But the Lord is my sure retreat, my God is the rock of my refuge. Psalm 94:22

Come! Let us worship and bow on our knees to the Lord our creator. Psalm 95:6

For high as the heavens o’er the earth is his love over those who fear him. Psalm 103:11

The Lord has set his throne in the heavens; the whole world is under his sway. Bless the Lord, you angels of his, mighty heroes performing his word. Psalm 103:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment