Monday, October 31, 2022

Encouraging Psalms For Today


But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. Psalm 9:1

I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Psalm 16:8

My steps have held fast to your paths; my feet have not slipped. Psalm 17:5

I love you, O Lord, my strength. Psalm 18:1

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

For it is you who light my lamp; the Lord my God lightens my darkness. Psalm 18:28

The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Psalm 19:1

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6

Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4

Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long. Psalm 25:5

He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way. Psalm 25:9

All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies. Psalm 25:10

For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness. Psalm 26:3

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid. Psalm 27:1

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. Psalm 27:4

I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lordin the land of the living! Psalm 27:13

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! Psalm 27:14

May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace! Psalm 29:11

For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness. Psalm 33:4

Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you. Psalm 33:22

The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them. Psalm 34:7

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds. Psalm 36:5

Oh, continue your steadfast love to those who know you, and your righteousness to the upright of heart! Psalm 36:10

By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3

Psalms 56:3