Friday, January 6, 2023

A Few Positive Home Organizing Affirmations


I stay positive and focused on my daily organizing goals even if I have a day with many unexpected interruptions. 


After you declutter your house, you may have more time to relax and truly enjoy the things you chose to keep in your home.


You may not feel overwhelmed with decluttering your home if you break down large organizing projects into smaller workable steps.


I would like to have better mental clarity after I declutter and organize my home.


I wish I had more precious time for myself than to be spending endless hours maintaining my stuff all of the time.


I am staying motivated about my organizational plans by trying to picture all of the rooms in my house free of clutter.


I may accomplish more organizing if I have an uninterrupted amount of time, such as during the weekend.