Sunday, November 13, 2022

Tips For Quick Organizing Projects


If you have 15 minutes to spare, you may organize the following:
1. Kitchen shelf
2. Desk drawer
3. Purse
4. Bathroom cabinet
5. Bookshelf

Declutter:
1. Keep flat surfaces free of clutter in your home. 
2. Do the dishes.
3. Make the bed in the morning.
4. Keep the kitchen sink clean.

If I am short on time, I do not think of the concept "all or nothing" in regards to my plan for decluttering my home. I can spend at least 15 minutes straightening up a small area in my house.

If you have 20 minutes to spare, maybe you can just organize one desk drawer, one kitchen shelf, or even your handbag.

I like to use a purse organizer inside of my handbag to organize my items such as keys, daily planning book, sunglasses and pens.

If I have 15 minutes, I may have time to organize my wallet. 

If I have 15 minutes during the day, I may wipe the bathroom and kitchen counters clean.