Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Meal Planning

CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection

It is common for many busy moms to look for time-saving tips for cooking everyday healthy meals for their families. Often times, I enjoy using the crockpot method of cooking because the meal preparation is usually easy, and I can use common recipe ingredients that I have available in my pantry.

The food turns out tender and delicious. It is extremely easy to create a weekly or monthly meal plan when incorporating some crockpot dishes into your menu.

Some of my favorites are homemade chicken soup, chili, barbecued chicken, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken cacciatore, beef pot roast and beef stew.

It is amazing how many nice varieties of slow cookers are now available on the market. I appreciate the digitalized versions because they seem very accurate with their cooking times and ease of use.

My very favorite cookbook is the "Crockpot Girls Collection" with beautiful photos and over 500 delicious crockpot recipes! The cookbook includes meat dishes, soups, side dishes, vegetarian selections, stews, desserts and much more. The collection includes over 300 recipes for main dishes!

The "Crockpot Girls Collection" has over 500 pages of wonderful recipes with impressive photos that I really enjoy. Many of the recipes are very healthy and you may even find a nice selection of your favorite comfort foods!
CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection

The recipes are easy to make and most of the common ingredients you can find in your pantry or at your local grocery store. You don't need any special cooking talents because the recipes are easy and the gorgeous photos show you what the meal should look like when finished. 

The "Crockpot Girls Collection" is great for the beginner cook or the experienced cook looking for many family friendly recipes!

I use this cookbook all the time when I do my menu planning each week. It makes cooking fun and it is more of a joy to be in the kitchen now!
  
CrockPot Girls Recipe Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment