Friday, November 21, 2014

Keeping Your House Free of Clutter

Are you reading books about organizing your home and time management? Have you recently been setting short-term and long-terms goals for organizing your whole house? Maybe you are working on improving your environment at home or at your office.

I routinely feel more relaxed and in control of my life when my house is nicely organized. I find it easier to function on a daily basis with my household responsibilities when I can easily find everything I am looking for at my house. I like to routinely keep everything clutter-free.

It takes time to declutter and organize a house. I try to plan my organizing projects by breaking them down into manageable tasks that I can realistically accomplish.

I don't think of the "all or none" idea when I am planning my projects. I try to set aside at least 30 minutes a day to complete one small organizing project in the house. 

It gives me positive reinforcement to see the results of my efforts around the house. Household chores and daily maintenance gets a little easier each time I organize a new area in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment