Saturday, June 2, 2012

Organizing My House

I have been organizing my house for the past few weeks. I have been trying to accomplish a few hours each day on various projects in different rooms in my home. I routinely feel peaceful and relaxed when my home is neatly organized. It makes it easier to maintain for routine cleaning and it is also easier to find items in your home when you have them in the correct place.

As I am moving along with my work, I am using the following system: one box for donations, a box for any items that I will sell at a future yard sale, a bag for any throw out trash items, and another box for items that need to be properly stored because I want to keep them, but they may not be used on a routine basis.

It was very rewarding and motivating when I completed one area or more in the rooms that I worked on this week. I just ordered a few nice organization books to read. I am really looking forward to continuing with my organization projects.

I have so many items that I have moved out to my garage in a mannerly fashion for when I prepare for a yard sale in the near future. I will be looking forward to blogging about many organization ideas and helpful tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment